Estates Gazette Residential Summit
The Estates Gazette 3rd Annual Residential Summit is designed to tackle the challenge of providing housing in the UK from the perspective of both the public and private sectors.
James Pickard is speaking at two different sessions; on Tuesday 21st he will be part of a panel discussing PRS (private rental sector) in practice and on Wednesday 22nd he will be part of a panel examining the affordable housing debate.
The programme explores:
- The political climate and the impact on the delivery of housing
- The land equation – where will new sites come from?
- Innovative ways of bringing investment into the market
- How will infrastructure influence the construction of new housing?
- How to build communities rather than just homes